Friday 10 April 2015

Performance! 'The Work The Work Reworked' 04/12/14

I felt that the performance of 'The Work The Work Reworked' went really well. I felt that we all had a beautiful sense of group cohesion which bought the piece together to show the intention, and the relationships between us movers. Due to disregarding 'repetition' as a choreographic device and therefore a problem to interrupt my performance, I had no worries or sense of apprehension and felt as though I performed as best as I could according to the score I was provided. 
I have really enjoyed worked with Fitzgerald and Stapleton; they have once again shifted my thinking (which seems to be happening the longer I am at Coventry University) and I have rethought about myself as a dancer and maker, and where I want to be heading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment